The Originals and Three Attested Copies of the following documents are to be submitted along with the Application form by different categories of candidates. No application form shall be considered unless these documents are submitted.
Documents to be attached with Application form:
1) SSC Mark sheet.
2) HSC / ITI / MCVC Mark sheet.
3) Last Leaving Certificate.
4) Caste Certificate.
5) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
6) Income Certificate.
7) Nationality / Domicile Certificate.
8) Past post Size Photo
The Annual Fees charged is as fixed by Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Govt of Maharashtra.
1) Candidates have to pay full fee of at the time of admission.
2) All Admissions given are provisional and are subject to approval from Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State and Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education.
3) Students are required to pay the difference in fees, if any, as & when final fee for the academic session is fixed by Shikshan Shulka Samiti.