Career Opportunities after Diploma in Civil Engineering
The Civil Engineers are now in great demand because of tremendous ongoing infrastructural projects in India to keep phase with economic development of the country Civil engineers are in great demand in foreign countries and lots of scope for higher studies. Civil Engineering Diploma find employment opportunities in Govt. Department like P.W.D., Irrigation, Water Supply, Railways and Airport Authority etc. and in public sector and private construction companies
Technical Visits organized for Students.
Name of Industry / Project Visited
|1||Rain Water Harvesting (Adarsh Gram Hiware Bazar)|
|2||Material Testing (Constrologix Lab Pune)|
|3||Bhandardara Dam, Nilwande Dam (Akole)|
|4||Lavasa City (Pune)|
|5||Public Building Construction, Hotel Holiday in Inn (Shirdi)|
|6||Bhadramaruti Sabhamandap (Aurangabad)|
|7||Belapur Railway Station (Shrirampur)|
Expert Lectures / Seminars organized
Name of the Event
Person invited / involved
|1||Ready mix Concrete||Mr. Avinash Kale|
|2||Safety in Construction||Mr. Virendra Muley|
|3||Personality Development||Mr. Amol Acharekar|
|4||Management||Mr. Jagdhane V.B.|
Key Features of Department
- State of art infrastructure with well equipped Modern laboratories.
- Experienced and dedicated faculty
- Excellent Results.
- Excellent Training and Placement of students
- Strong extra & co-curricular activities for students.
- Participation of students in various competitions.
- Expert lectures by Industry personnel
- Personality development courses are arranged.
- Industry visit for practical exposure