For more details about Admission Procedure, Please go through following link
MSBTE has introduced Semester Pattern for Diploma Courses comprising of Six Semester spread over a period of Three Years.
Candidate should be an Indian and should have passed the SSC (Std. X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 35 % marks in the best of 5 aggregate (minimum 35 % marks in the Best of 5 aggregate in the case of Backward class categories valid and recognize in the Maharashtra State) with and in subjects Mathematics, General Science and English.
1) The term ‘aggregate marks’ used here shall mean the grand total marks obtained by the candidate, taken together for the best 5 subjects.
2) For State Board candidates who have passed Math (code 71) and science & and Technology (code 72) are only eligible for admission. In case of ICSE & CBSE boards, a candidate passed with Science & Mathematics is Eligible for admission.
3) Best of 5 aggregate marks in case of candidates who have passed qualifying exam on or before 2009 shall be decided by selecting any 5 subjects in which maximum marks scored.
4) ICSE candidates shall have following options
- a) Out of 6 subjects comprising of 4 subjects from group 1 and 2 subjects from group2, best of 5 subjects marks shall be considered for admission/Merit.
- b) All 7 subjects’ marks shall be considered for admission / Merit in case of seeking benefit of marks of subject from group 3.
5) For CBSE Candidates: – If the marks are given in the form of grade points then equivalent % of marks shall be calculated as follows
- a) The CGPA is the average of Grade Points obtained in all the Subjects excluding additional 6th subject as per scheme of Studies.
- b) Subject wise indicative percentage of marks=9.5x GP of the subject.
- c) Overall indicative percentage of marks = 9.5 x CGPA
6) ICSE and CBSE candidates are required to provide equivalent marks authorized from the concerned institute/board in the case of marks given in grades.
7) Candidates passing SSC Examination from Maharashtra Board having included marks for sports etc. In grand total mentioned in the mark sheet shall be considered.
8) Any amendments /Acts/Judgments which may be published Government / Hon. Court of India form time to time will be applicable to candidate and Institute
covered under these rules of admission.
For Direct Second Year Admission
- i) HSC with Vocational
- ii) The candidates must have passed H.S.C. (Std XII)
Technical Vocational Examination with minimum 35 % of marks in aggregate.
iii) The candidates must have passed the said examination with and in technical or vocational subjects as prescribed by the Board of Technical Examination, Maharashtra State for different courses.
- iv) This admission shall be done by the head of Institution, subject to the approval of Jt. Director, Regional Office of the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
For HSC with Science (12th Science)
The candidate must have passed 12th science with PCM or PCMB or PCB group with 35% Aggregate marks.
For I.T.I Students
The candidate must have passed SSC Exam with following compulsory subjects Mathematics, Science and English and he/she must have passed I.T.I with minimum 60% of marks.
For M.C.V.C Students
Candidate must have passed H.S.C with MCVC with minimum 60% of marks.